The Shadow of the Ancestors:A Ritual of Communion
A Special Samhain Event
Included as part of the Labyrinth of the Dark Goddess Series
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 7 PM – 10 PM
Springfield Friends Meeting
1001 Old Sproul Rd, Springfield Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
It is Samhain! A time when the veils thin and we seek the wisdom of the ancestors. Join us for a sacred night of communing with our ancestors. We will open the space of silence and sit before the gate of between as we invite our beloveds to gift us with their wisdom.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for those planning to attend this ritual!
1. Please plan to arrive no later than 7:15p.m. sharp. Because of the nature of this ritual, the doors to ritual space will be closed and anyone who has not arrived by that time WILL NOT be permitted to enter the space and participate;
2. Please use the cemetery side door (with ramp) when you arrive. Someone will be there to direct you into the gathering space;
3. You do not need ritual clothes. Street clothes are preferred;
4. Bring a small (something you can hold in your hand) representation of the ancestor you wish to commune with;
5. Bring water to take into ritual space and a small snack to ground after ritual. You will need this.
6. Please RSVP if you are planning to attend. Headcount is needed for this.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to: [email protected] or post here. Thanks for reading through and I hope you will join us….
Suggested Donation: $15 if only coming to the Ritual
If you are attending the Labyrinth of the Goddess Series this ritual is included as part of your class Fee.